Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back from the holidays!

Well.. that was quite a long hiatus. The Clan Campbell made their way to California and saw family, the ocean, and what it takes to manage kids from 2 - 15 in a car for over 13 hours. Wow! It was certainly fun though. I personally had my fill of Starbucks to last me until the next time I venture out of Idaho and it was great seeing people I haven't in oh so long.

Now, we are back to the grind and the oldest is studying volcanoes. The smallest is working on his shapes and colors. Mom and dad are still kind of recovering! It's crazy that as you get older, you need a vacation from your vacation!

I will be having quite a few projects for kids of both ages being posted soon but in the mean time, tell us about it... How was your holiday and what are you planning for the new year?

2 comments:

Liese4 said...

We had an awesome break, but glad to be back. We have a lot of new stuff, Grandma Carberry moved up here, we started a group called homeschoolers helping the homeless (hshelpingthehomeless.wordpress.com), Grace started a whale blog (loverofwhales.wordpress.com), we have co-ops about to start, then dance, art galleries calling for entries and I will turn 40 in March. I think that's enough new stuff for the first few months of this year!

Unknown said...

That is awesome Liese. You are always so busy and an inspiration! I ended up having surgery on Jan. 11... which I am still recovering from. This makes it difficult to post as I normally should, lol. I'm getting back together though. I found a group here and I think I am going to see if they are interested in co-ops. I miss the old getting together :) It's nice for us to finally be meeting people in this little town though and they seem nice and they have boys Tristan's age. How can I complain? HA!